Terms & Conditions
Handles Plus and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Handles Plus, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Handles Plus service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Handles Plus, whether or not included in the Handles Plus Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
- Cash sale account customers, payment need to be processed within 7 days from the date of invoice issued.
- On account customers, payment need to be processed by the 20th. Of the following month from the date of invoice issued.
- All customers with payment delay for 30 days, overdue invoice will get pass on to a debt collection agency – baycorp. If we refer your account or overdue invoice to a debt collection agency, you will be liable for any debt collection costs incurred.
When you visit Handles Plus or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Handles Plus or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Handles Plus and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Handles Plus or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Handles Plus grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Handles Plus. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Handles Plus. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Handles Plus and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Handles Plus’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Handles Plus. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Handles Plus. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Handles Plus so long as the link does not portray Handles Plus, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Handles Plus logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Handles Plus and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, email us with your complaint.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Handles Plus are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Handles Plus and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Handles Plus does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Handles Plus itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site is provided by handles plus on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Handles plus makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, handles plus disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Handles plus does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from handles plus are free of viruses or other harmful components. Handles plus will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
By visiting Handles Plus, you agree that the laws of New Zealand, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Handles Plus or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Handles Plus or to products you purchase through Handles Plus shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New Zealand, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Handles Plus’s intellectual property rights, Handles Plus may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in New Zealand, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of an independent arbitrator. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class
arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- All goods are priced in New Zealand dollars.
- All online sales must be paid in full and in cleared funds before we dispatch the product to you.
- Products displayed on our website shopping areas can be purchased using a secured payment gateway transaction facility online using Visa, Mastercard Card. You can be confident that as far as practicable all of your details are protected by security mechanisms and are used only for the purposes of the transaction. We do not store any credit card details
We are required to automatically charge and withhold the applicable GST for orders to be delivered to addresses within New Zealand. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state or country.
All custom finish and special ordered items, are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN ORINGINAL SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt. An amount of 20% re-stocking fees will apply for returns. For unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the
responsibility of the customer.
- All custom finish and special ordered items, are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- No cancellation, variation or suspension will be effective or recognised unless, and only to the extent that we agree in writing to such cancellation, variation or suspension;
- You agree to accept delivery of all product held by us in respect of such order and all product in transit to or subsequently delivered to us for such order;
- You agree to pay all costs, expenses and liabilities incurred by us in consequence of the cancellation, variation or suspension of the order.
- Orders are processed within 2-3 working business days, after payment has been received.
- Custom finish and special ordered items will take longer to process and will be shipped once the items have been completed.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
- If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Handles Plus takes no responsibility for shipment delays, due to unforeseen delays on orders coming from suppliers.
- Goods will not be dispatched, if the incorrect shipping method is selected.